…and it won’t cost you a thing!
If you buy goods via Amazon, would you consider purchasing through AmazonSmile, naming All Saints as your charity that will benefit?
1. Sign up for Smile at smile.amazon.co.uk
2. Select us as your chosen charity:
- by charity number: SC003582
- or by name: All Saints Episcopal Church With Saint Ninians Fellowship
3. To donate to All Saints Church With St Ninians Fellowship, you need to start each shopping session at the URL smile.amazon.co.uk
4. REMEMBER! Always browse to Amazon’s website using smile.amazon.co.uk
5. Be aware – do not not just search for ‘amazon’. You should see, under the search box
‘supporting’: All Saints Church With St Ninians Fellowship
6. Do your shopping as usual and if it is an eligible item the church gets the donation.
7. How to tell if it is eligible:
Near the price you will see the words, Eligible for smile.amazon.co.uk donation
A donation is made to All Saints of 0.5% of the net purchase price of the goods you buy.
OR you can use this alternative method:
1. From this page click this link:
2. The code at the end SC003582 is the church’s charity number which can also be used to find the correct All Saints, there are many – be sure to select us!
3. You are brought to the AmazonSmile log in page:
4. Log in as usual and under the search box you should see:
supporting: All Saints Church With St Ninians Fellowship, as shown below:
5. Shop as usual and the church gains a donation as long as the item is available for smile. If it is you see: Eligible for smile.amazon.co.uk donation as shown below, usually close to the price of the item selected.
6. You do not pay more and the church does not pay either – it is a charity donation from Amazon to the church.